Chelsea vs Bolton

In these 3 goals Cech is guilty not only,yes,he must be play better,but Terry and Carvalho also play bad in last 20 minutes...

Spot on. I think if Alex would have been in Riccy's position for Bolton's second goal, he'd have won the ball instead of Davies heading it back in. Riccy and JT really had poor games as well IMO.

To say it is Cech's fault entirely is wrong, he made one mistake which led to a goal IMO, although he didn't cover himself in glory on the other two occassions. On another day, O'Brien would have been flagged offside, and on another day Riccy might have headed the ball out. Just one of those games, I suppose.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it can act as a "Wake up call" for the team before the Liverpool match then, no harm done really.

A W is a W and I really am thinking like you all.

It was a good win that woke our team up about taking our foot off the gas.

I loved the way we attacked early, I still like our defense, and I think we will be ready to snap back to the Reds in 2 days

I know you should be able to make subs 4-0 up and not expect that but hey.I think we've got it all out the way for Tues and bloody hope so!!I cant see Guss letting them get away with it and have a yell etc and realise where it went wrong.

Defo a wake up call.Makes Tues a bit ahhhh but hopfully..focus!