Ronaldo is in the Dictionary

Fulham Broadway

OED ACCEPTS RONALDO AS WORD FOR 'DESPICABLE SHIT'

THE editors of the Oxford English Dictionary have agreed to include the word 'ronaldo' as a synonym for 'despicable', 'dishonest' and 'shitbag'.

ronaldox.jpg
Even Ronaldo's friends think Ronaldo is a ronaldo
As the Manchester United winger lashed out at another opponent and was booked for diving, manager Sir Alex Ferguson admitted even he had started using the word as an insult.

He added: "I've had this builder in and he's taking ages and making a lot of mistakes and the other day, without even thinking, I called him a 'sneaky wee ronaldo'.

"I said to him, 'don't ronaldo to me you lazy fucking ronaldo, just get it done or you'll get my toe up your ronaldo-hole'."

Examples of the new usage include, 'James accidentally ronaldoed himself and then ronaldoed about it' and 'James was worried about the weeping ronaldos near the base of his ronaldo'.

OED researcher Nathan Muir said: "The dictionary can accept neologisms if there are frequent enough references to its definition in common culture.

"Following a thorough appraisal we are now satisfied that 'ronaldo' has become sufficiently analogous with a lying, pig-eyed sack of donkey turds."

Websters Dictionary also had ''Fat necked effeminate cheating ponce'' abbreviated as 'Ronaldo' in the 2008 edition.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic