John Fleck

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is eyeing Rangers whiz John Fleck.

The Sun says Ferguson sent his brother Martin to run a personal check on Rangers teen ace Fleck.

The 18-year-old nephew of ex-Scotland striker Robert Fleck, is also wanted by Chelsea.

Scout Ferguson was at Pittodrie on Saturday to see Fleck star for 70 minutes against Aberdeen.

He's the next big thing according to the Rangers coaching staff. He broke into the team last season and has been lighting up Ibrox with his pace and willingness to get forward. At 17 (although the papers have him as 18) he's light years away from anything else Rangers have produced over the last lot of years. I've saw quite a bit of him lately and he is something special.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really really young when his father came to CFC for a lot of money and he was one of the worst sign in as far as I can remember....but I hope that nephew is better and maybe his uncle should halp CFC and bring his nephew to CFc..=))

Edited by Mungii

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You