Scolari not bothered if he loses his job.

Steve

Scolari: I Don't Care If Chelsea Sack Me

The Blues' under-fire boss is completely unconcerned by speculation over his future...

Following Chelsea's mauling at the hands of Manchester United on Sunday, people are beginning to ask, "Is Luiz Felipe Scolari really the right man for the Blues?"

The board at Stamford Bridge seem to be mulling over the same question, and it is thought that another change of management will ensue if is no new silverware in the London club's trophy case by the end of May.

But Scolari is totally indifferent to whether or not he remains with the Pensioners - although the Brazilian stressed that he is perfectly content with his current situation, despite the on- and off-field issues.

“I don’t care. If I lose my job, I have another job. Maybe tomorrow, maybe after one year or two. I’ve worked for 25 years, so no problem,” he said in The Sun.

“I like Chelsea. I like Cobham, where I live, I like the school my son is at, I like my job here, the people, even the press. It’s not a problem for me. I like every day in London.

“But if I go back to Brazil, I will like Brazil the same. When I was in Kuwait, I loved Kuwait. I had three fantastic years in Saudi Arabia. I love life, finish. If I lose or not lose my job, I will be the same.”

Chelsea now sit four points adrift of the Premier League leaders, Liverpool, and they face Southend United this evening hoping to squeeze through to the fourth round of the FA Cup.

Goal

From goal not sure if we should believe it because its not on any other sites, but there are quotes.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic