Ilaix Moriba

Unionjack

Its just a shame he wont help us NOW But Pep really wants him too.

Abramovich wants to take La Masia star Ilaix to Chelsea

The Premier League side have joined the chase for the next Paul Pogba

https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/abramovich-wants-to-take-la-masia-star-ilaix-to-chelsea-7256459

Moriba.thumb.jpg.7e29a6aff478834d9f70d4a698b8f7ce.jpg

DYQ0.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chelsea 'meet with Barcelona youngster Ilaix Moriba'

By Matt Law, European Football Editor 

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/chelsea/transfer-talk/news/chelsea-meet-with-barcelona-youngster_347473.html

Chelsea have reportedly met with the agent of Barcelona youngster Ilaix Moribaas the English club look to seal the 16-year-old's signature ahead of Premier League rivals Manchester City.

Ilaix, who has been compared to Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba, has been training with Barcelona's Under-19 team during the 2018-19 campaign.

Man City were believed to be the favourites for the teenager, but according to Sport, Chelsea have met with Ilaix's agent in recent days and have made a better financial offer than their Premier League rivals.

However, the same report has claimed that there is also an offer on the table from Juventus.

Ilaix, who only turned 16 on Saturday, is expected to make a decision on his future at the start of this week.

snip

I like this!:)

I am feeling old now, lol he is 11 years younger than me.:(

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea 'meet with Barcelona youngster Ilaix Moriba'

By Matt Law, European Football Editor 

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/chelsea/transfer-talk/news/chelsea-meet-with-barcelona-youngster_347473.html

Chelsea have reportedly met with the agent of Barcelona youngster Ilaix Moribaas the English club look to seal the 16-year-old's signature ahead of Premier League rivals Manchester City.

Ilaix, who has been compared to Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba, has been training with Barcelona's Under-19 team during the 2018-19 campaign.

Man City were believed to be the favourites for the teenager, but according to Sport, Chelsea have met with Ilaix's agent in recent days and have made a better financial offer than their Premier League rivals.

However, the same report has claimed that there is also an offer on the table from Juventus.

Ilaix, who only turned 16 on Saturday, is expected to make a decision on his future at the start of this week.

snip

I like this!:)

I am feeling old now, lol he is 11 years younger than me.:(

Awwww Poor Mz @Vesper - He's 44 years younger than me and I couldn't give a fuck!

cc349c96389c77de1501b28ee7e736ff.gif

Just now, Vesper said:

I think it is criminal to start exploiting a kid when they are 10, 12, 13! Let them be a fucking kid!!!!

Or his parents cash in as hard as fuck then when he gets older and realizes his folks spunked all his money he takes them to court like lots of these Hollywood kids.

7 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

The next Paul pogba 😐

Well look at it this way - IF he did turn out not half bad he will be worth a few quid.

But I'll go with Mz @Vesper and if she says hes OK I'll take it.

But then again we aren't really known for buying yoof that end up being shit hot! Maybe haslf of that is right!.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You