Paul Pogba

Vybzkartel

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I don't see any evidence either way on that front but I'm open to persuasion. What factors do you say suggest that things are less well run now that they were when ME was here?

Hazard and Courtois's contract situation. We never had a problem of our players running down contracts. Our scouting has been shit the last 2 years. During Emenalo's peak we scouted KDB, Hazard, Lukaku, Courtois, Christensen, Piazon, Azpi, Ake, Neymar and a host of other younger up and talented group of players. All those players were supposed to be for an attacking philosophy we wanted implemented. Ever since Mou came back we have had a scatter gun approach to our transfer and scouting targets and for the amount of money spent we do not have much to show for it. A DoF would be accountable for both hits and misses and that alone will improve our sqaud massively as people wont fuck around buying dross when they know thye will get fired. Can you imagine a serious DoF buying Zappacosta, Drinkwater and Alonso for the amount of fees we paid and being allowed to keep their job?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Utd players BLASTED by Carrick as Pogba leads dressing room PARTY over Mourinho sack

PAUL POGBA shouted an incredible comment when Jose Mourinho was sacked by Manchester United.

Carrick was not prepared to let the players abuse their former manager when he took training in the immediate aftermath.

The United legend is said to have told Pogba and the rest of his team-mates that none of them are bigger than the club.

Carrick also said there would be no hesitation in selling players if things didn’t improve at Old Trafford.

Pogba was clearly delighted that Mourinho was axed though.

The Sun claim he exclaimed: “He thought he could make a fool of me and turn the fans against me.

“He fucked with the wrong baller.”

Player power at its worst!

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Man Utd players BLASTED by Carrick as Pogba leads dressing room PARTY over Mourinho sack

PAUL POGBA shouted an incredible comment when Jose Mourinho was sacked by Manchester United.

Carrick was not prepared to let the players abuse their former manager when he took training in the immediate aftermath.

The United legend is said to have told Pogba and the rest of his team-mates that none of them are bigger than the club.

Carrick also said there would be no hesitation in selling players if things didn’t improve at Old Trafford.

Pogba was clearly delighted that Mourinho was axed though.

The Sun claim he exclaimed: “He thought he could make a fool of me and turn the fans against me.

“He fucked with the wrong baller.”

Player power at its worst!

I can't hate on Pogba, Mourinho shit on him DAILY in public.

I love him as a player, IF Juve get him in January, they go my top of heap for CL winners.

I dont think Juve can pull it off without coughing up some big time talent in a swap plus cash deal.

Dybala is not happy at Juve and his play reflects it, I so do NOT want to see him at Manure, that's massive trouble next year if he goes there.

Manure will eventually sort themselves, I have no illusions they wont. Worst possible thing (worse than Dybala even) is IF somehow Zindane ends up there and they sack Woodward and bring in a DoF who knows wtf he is doing. I think Monchi is angling for the job, and he,unfortunately, might work out and certainly aids in getting ZZ.

They REALLY need to fix their back 4, its worse than ours by a lot, and we are far from rock solid.

I am staggered they dont play Martial at CF. He would be 2nd name on the line-up card (after De Gea) almost every match for me.

If they are smart they sell Donkeylu and go for Dybala with Pogs as bait and start dumping almost all of those wuthless CB's (Lindelöf is worth keeping IMHO)

I still do not buy into Alexis Sánchez being done. I think a lot of that was Mou. We shall see, although he is out for around a month..

It's not surprising that Pogba was the most happiest after the sacking ... Is there anything else that can be expected from him? 

Over hyped player, bigger than everyone attitude ... basically a talented player with loads of ego & Me's. 

I'm just glad that we didnt get him (dont care the talent if you dont have the right attitude). 

10 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

It's not surprising that Pogba was the most happiest after the sacking ... Is there anything else that can be expected from him? 

Over hyped player, bigger than everyone attitude ... basically a talented player with loads of ego & Me's. 

I'm just glad that we didnt get him (dont care the talent if you dont have the right attitude). 

Oh God, imagine if we had got him. Another overpaid wanker who turns in his manager as soon as he doesn't like a tactic or how he is spoken to. Willian would have been his lapdog.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

I can't hate on Pogba, Mourinho shit on him DAILY in public.

I love him as a player, IF Juve get him in January, they go my top of heap for CL winners.

I dont think Juve can pull it off without coughing up some big time talent in a swap plus cash deal.

Dybala is not happy at Juve and his play reflects it, I so do NOT want to see him at Manure, that's massive trouble next year if he goes there.

Manure will eventually sort themselves, I have no illusions they wont. Worst possible thing (worse than Dybala even) is IF somehow Zindane ends up there and they sack Woodward and bring in a DoF who knows wtf he is doing. I think Monchi is angling for the job, and he,unfortunately, might work out and certainly aids in getting ZZ.

They REALLY need to fix their back 4, its worse than ours by a lot, and we are far from rock solid.

I am staggered they dont play Martial at CF. He would be 2nd name on the line-up card (after De Gea) almost every match for me.

If they are smart they sell Donkeylu and go for Dybala with Pogs as bait and start dumping almost all of those wuthless CB's (Lindelöf is worth keeping IMHO)

I still do not buy into Alexis Sánchez being done. I think a lot of that was Mou. We shall see, although he is out for around a month..

Sadly agree with all mate.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You