Chelsea star is going nowhere – this latest news confirms it!

James

Eden HazardReal Madrid rule out making a move for Eden Hazard this summer. Hazard has been heavily linked with a move to Los Blancos. READ MORE: Chelsea consider making Hazard club captain Real Madrid have reportedly ruled out making a move to sign Chelsea winger Eden Hazard this summer. Hazard has been linked with Real Madrid […]

View the full article

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Makes sense to make him captain, build the team round him...

Mate he doesn't have the character to be Captain It needs someone loud that can pick players up and get them riled up.

It takes him all his time in allot of games to get himself worked up.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Mate he doesn't have the character to be Captain It needs someone loud that can pick players up and get them riled up.

It takes him all his time in allot of games to get himself worked up.

Know what you mean UJ he likes psychologically to be in the back ground and let his football and little legs do the talking. 

I've worked with people in that mental cage - and sometimes when you give 'em responsibility it works a treat. No harm in giving it a shot. 

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Know what you mean UJ he likes psychologically to be in the back ground and let his football and little legs do the talking. 

I've worked with people in that mental cage - and sometimes when you give 'em responsibility it works a treat. No harm in giving it a shot. 

Know what you mean. Might have been that that helped him with Belgium? I'm always up for an experiment.

Nit sure if a Sarri system is built around that RW tho. But we need to sort out a balance for him. how long we been saying that now?

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Know what you mean. Might have been that that helped him with Belgium? I'm always up for an experiment.

Nit sure if a Sarri system is built around that RW tho. But we need to sort out a balance for him. how long we been saying that now?

. Sarri will probably be told from upstairs if it happen ? He always seemed to be going through the motions -and if we're gonna give him the alleged 300k a week, would be good to make Mr Chelsea, might also diminish those few games where he goes awol

11 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

. Sarri will probably be told from upstairs if it happen ? He always seemed to be going through the motions -and if we're gonna give him the alleged 300k a week, would be good to make Mr Chelsea, might also diminish those few games where he goes awol

Agree. And wll sell some more shirts anyway.

And you know there will be some spin Dr writing out his new contract speech along the lines of I never intended to go anywhere, Chelsea is my home, nice to have other clubs show interest but ........... blah blah blah

Or am I being too cynical lol