Justin Kluivert

Unionjack

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw some rags in the RedCafe making lazy comparassions with Depay but that is absurd. He is much more fast and skilfull.

That Ajax side have some brilliant young players.

Also, could you make a thread about David Neres? He was named the MVP of the Dutch league so far. He is Ajax right winger and one to follow now.

Tnx.

8 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

Saw some rags in the RedCafe making lazy comparassions with Depay but that is absurd. He is much more fast and skilfull.

That Ajax side have some brilliant young players.

Also, could you make a thread about David Neres? He was named the MVP of the Dutch league so far. He is Ajax right winger and one to follow now.

Tnx.

I am always intrigued by Ajax, the way they seem to churn out great young players each season, one after the other.

I think David Neres would be the better option right now but he is probably Ajax's biggest asset in the team in forward areas but again, hes only played maybe 50 games in his career and like Richarlison think any move would be far too soon unless we agreed to loan him back to Ajax for the rest of this season and then next. Kluivert really is making progress though in comparison to last year, hes in that Arjen Robben mould, carries the ball well and is not afraid to take on the responsibility to try and score goals, think hes scored 6 already this year in comparison to 2 last year. Also in MF, Hakim Ziyech is quite an impressive player, think he could be the next guy to leave Ajax or somebody like Kasper Dolberg who was linked to Napoli last week, those two are the most ready I'd say although the likes of Veltman, Onana and de Jong are also guys who wouldnt struggle to find a move if they wanted.  

3 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I am always intrigued by Ajax, the way they seem to churn out great young players each season, one after the other.

I think David Neres would be the better option right now but he is probably Ajax's biggest asset in the team in forward areas but again, hes only played maybe 50 games in his career and like Richarlison think any move would be far too soon unless we agreed to loan him back to Ajax for the rest of this season and then next. Kluivert really is making progress though in comparison to last year, hes in that Arjen Robben mould, carries the ball well and is not afraid to take on the responsibility to try and score goals, think hes scored 6 already this year in comparison to 2 last year. Also in MF, Hakim Ziyech is quite an impressive player, think he could be the next guy to leave Ajax or somebody like Kasper Dolberg who was linked to Napoli last week, those two are the most ready I'd say although the likes of Veltman, Onana and de Jong are also guys who wouldnt struggle to find a move if they wanted.  

Dolberg has all the potential tools.  Still a year or two away from a step up, from what I've seen (limited).  Napoli already signed the previous style player from Ajax (Milik).  In midfield, Ziyech, Van de Beek and De Jong look good.  

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You