Milan Skriniar

Unionjack

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Manure still linked with him and KK. Wouldn't be good for them to get neither.

Imagine them both! Instant best CB tandem on planet. Scary thought. Only competition would be Barca when they get Umtiti back and if they add de Ligt, or Liverpool if Gomez continues his supersonic rise to go with Van Dijk or if Real scuppers Bayern over Lucas Hernández (only a £72m release clause btw and is worth it as he is also a top 3 LB) to pair with Varane.

Lol I just listed the top CBs in the world except for Laporte, Marquinhos, Jose Giminez, and Dayot Upamecano.

As you know I dont rate Stones in top 15.

Would put Süle,

Manuel Akanji (who we should be seriously looking at, as we obviously can do business with Dortmund, he is potentially a top 5, 7 CB talent as well, probably the smoothest ball player on this list, he glides over the pitch), 

Alession Romagnoli,

and maybe, maybe (he is best EPL newcomer back this year by miles IMHO, West Ham got a STEAL) Issa Diop

in front of him.

Surely Diop will pass Stones in a year or two or three IF he keeps rising the same trajectory as this year. He is another one we should be seriously looking at, along with the already massively linked Éder Militão.

We are living in an upcoming golden age of centre backs.

51 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Mate we would rule the world! back there!

Would take Gimenez and Laporte to add as depth lol

Laporte is obviously impossible, unfortunately AND there is the age time bomb with Koulibaly, as he he only would have (if he came this summer) only 2 sub 30yo seasons left (he turns 28 in June).

The 30yo and over no multiyear contract rule is by far the smartest thing we do (I know this will enrage many here) as for every exception to the hard and fast rule, we would quickly be stuck with an even older team than he have now, due to the odds of performance plummeting simply catching up.

Father time is a bitch:cig:

In a semi-realistic fantasy world (as I will place 2 dream buys in here)

our backs would be

centre backs

de Ligt (dream buy 1)

Rudiger

Ampadu (who I think may end up in MF IF we miss out on Sandro Tonali)

and two out of these 3

Akanji (who I just saw, and THIS is devastating for Dortmund's Bundesliga and CL chances, just suffered a season ending groin injury:()

and/or

Issa Diop

and/or

Éder Militão

fullbacks

LB  Lucas Hernandez (dream buy 2, and who could slot in to CB if Ampadu is forced to go to MF) if he isnt there, then Alex Telles or Ben Chilwell

LB Júnior Firpo (backup winger as well)

RB Achraf Hakimi, if he isnt there, then João Cancelo

RB Reece James (if he comes good, otherwise Valentino Lazaro who is a back up winger/AMF as well)

that is a potential Treble winning backfield

every single one listed is an unreal athlete as well, most all have pace to burn

and rotation is simple as they all are superb, just roll the dice and see who comes up, lololol

make sure all get a lot of time, and then decide who is the best for the biggest games (plus injuries will happen, unfortunately)

34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Laporte is obviously impossible, unfortunately AND there is the age time bomb with Koulibaly, as he he only would have (if he came this summer) only 2 sub 30yo seasons left (he turns 28 in June).

The 30yo and over no multiyear contract rule is by far the smartest thing we do (I know this will enrage many here) as for every exception to the hard and fast rule, we would quickly be stuck with an even older team than he have now, due to the odds of performance plummeting simply catching up.

Father time is a bitch:cig:

In a semi-realistic fantasy world (as I will place 2 dream buys in here)

our backs would be

centre backs

de Ligt (dream buy 1)

Rudiger

Ampadu (who I think may end up in MF IF we miss out on Sandro Tonali)

and two out of these 3

Akanji (who I just saw, and THIS is devastating for Dortmund's Bundesliga and CL chances, just suffered a season ending groin injury:()

and/or

Issa Diop

and/or

Éder Militão

fullbacks

LB  Lucas Hernandez (dream buy 2, and who could slot in to CB if Ampadu is forced to go to MF) if he isnt there, then Alex Telles or Ben Chilwell

LB Júnior Firpo (backup winger as well)

RB Achraf Hakimi, if he isnt there, then João Cancelo

RB Reece James (if he comes good, otherwise Valentino Lazaro who is a back up winger/AMF as well)

that is a potential Treble winning backfield

every single one listed is an unreal athlete as well, most all have pace to burn

and rotation is simple as they all are superb, just roll the dice and see who comes up, lololol

make sure all get a lot of time, and then decide who is the best for the biggest games (plus injuries will happen, unfortunately)

Better get a msg sent to our DOF and tell him to get the checknook out!

Ohhh... Wait a minute!!! We dont bleedin have one!!! .............Bugga!!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Milan Skriniar: “I Sacked My Old Agent & Represented Myself In Contract Talks With Inter”

https://sempreinter.com/2019/05/16/milan-skriniar-i-sacked-my-old-agent-represented-myself-in-contract-talks-with-inter/

Nice one more players need to do that 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You