Lorenzo Insigne

Unionjack

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Eden is one of those handful of Blues players that 99% of us agree about. Aye we can have a bitch or a moan now n then but any of us with our grey cells working would never want us to let him go. And I reckon the club would also do all they could to keep him. I think it would make Roman truly pissed off!

But we know our Eden and his want to goto RM and or work with his hero Zidane. So even with all Eden said about looking forward to CL etc etc we know how stuff can change dont we eh!

I was hoping we would get Morats to work with Eden/Rom but seems that boats sailed. So I reckon James would be great. He could take the LW (HOPEFULLY TILL Edens recovered and either Pedro/Willian on RW then put him over to RW when Edens on his legs.

Now I'm not sure if Contes got plans to keep both our current RWs for subs but hotta admit a Eden-Rom-James top line ooks nise.

I'd still like us to go after Sanchez tho specially IF Eden is about to leave us.

Assuming eden will leave us while he is injured is somewhat unfair to him. Nearly every players dream of playing for real but few can archive it. Real transfer  policy is annoying, 1st they will spread rumours to the media to unsettle their targets. But not untill players hand in transfer request will they put in official bid for exmple ronaldo, de gea, carvalho...

Is hazard unsettled yet? Yes, unfortunately. Did he issue transfer request? No, nothing at the present. Will real make a move? No, i don't think real will make record breaking for an injured. What is their intention then? According to l'equipe, they has made bid for mbappe, who is gonna cost them more than 100m.

the marca has been running de gea story for 6 months but nothing comes out of it yet :D

www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/eden-hazard-targeting-third-premier-league-title-at-chelsea-despite-real-madrid-interest-a3565496.html

Oh and hazard preferrence on the field is left side

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Another lazy rumor by the media by putting 2 and 2 together and getting 11. This lad is one of the main men for Napoli, starter every week and is never coming here because there isn't a place for him.

I do agree with u 99% off rumours surrounding chelsea atm seem like lazy media to me hamas KK sandro plus every other footballer out there baka was meant to be announced early this week its friday tomorrow still not a peep.I feel ppl are thinking on the 1st of July we wi'll have 2 or 3 new players holding the new Nike shirt just can't see it come end of the window we will be welcoming back Oscar lol 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You