Davinson Sanchez

the wes

On 2017-5-25 at 6:25 PM, BlueLyon said:

Very very raw player. I have no idea why Bosz instructed CBs to dribble through the middle in finale! If our defenders did that I would get heart attack. However the difference De Ligt knew when to do it and when to simply pass the ball.

And dont forget Sanchez dribbled twice infront of his goal, was lucky he didnt lose the ball. The moment with Rashford, the ball fortunely deflected from Rashford's, if it didnt, Rash would be alone in front of goal. I get Ajax try to play this style, but its finale we are talking about. And Sanchez is in years when he will develop his style. A CB should always be pragmatic first and creative second.

I have no idea how you left with that impression after the United game. He has a very good all around game.

Extremely composed, and an incredible physical force. Not to mention caught Lingard and Rashford in a full out sprint. How many CB's are there that can do that? 

Would welcome him here for sure. He would bring a different dynamic to the team and allow us to play a more appealing and more dominant brand of football. Being able to hold the ball in the back between him, Azpi and Luiz. Possession is important in the big games. Being able to have more of the ball and set up more attacks is always beneficial. He would be a good step towards that. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Thor said:

I have no idea how you left with that impression after the United game. He has a very good all around game.

Extremely composed, and an incredible physical force. Not to mention caught Lingard and Rashford in a full out sprint. How many CB's are there that can do that? 

Would welcome him here for sure. He would bring a different dynamic to the team and allow us to play a more appealing and more dominant brand of football. Being able to hold the ball in the back between him, Azpi and Luiz. Possession is important in the big games. Being able to have more of the ball and set up more attacks is always beneficial. He would be a good step towards that. 

he almost lost the ball fatally 3 times, through lack of awareness and trying to be clever. Also terrible passes going off the pitch and dribbling into players. But yeah , very fast and huge leap

4 minutes ago, lucio said:

he almost lost the ball fatally 3 times, through lack of awareness and trying to be clever. Also terrible passes going off the pitch and dribbling into players. But yeah , very fast and huge leap

He isn't raw though. He is quite skilled. Lack of awareness makes sense, but more so in the lack of understanding in the step up in competition. That quickly goes away after playing a few games in decent comp. You play more within yourself. Clearly that Man United team was the best team he has played against. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You