David Alaba or Alex Sandro as No.1 left wing-back targets?

If we get another left wing-back in the summer, Alaba and Sandro are two of the best, and should be on the list of targets. Both are long shots, but who would you prefer us to try and sign out of those two, and why?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, nathangeorge99 said:

If we get another left wing-back in the summer, Alaba and Sandro are two of the best, and should be on the list of targets. Both are long shots, but who would you prefer us to try and sign out of those two, and why?

I would look at Alaba because for me it looks like he needs a change of environment more so than Sandro. Might be able to prize him away from Bayern for cheaper too. Maybe £40m? Would be fair. 

33 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

I would look at Alaba because for me it looks like he needs a change of environment more so than Sandro. Might be able to prize him away from Bayern for cheaper too. Maybe £40m? Would be fair. 

No way Bayern sells Alaba. They already have got to find replacements for Lahm, Alonso not to mention the ageing Ribery and Robben, They wouldn't want to add Alaba to that list too. Would be very tough for any team to replace 4-5 top quality players in just a couple of windows.

Players who start for clubs like Juve and Bayern aren't ever joining Chelsea unless they look at the squad and imagine a realistic chance of winning the CL. And even then it's extremely difficult to pull off. Chels rarely managed to sign players like that as a top 5 club and a financial powerhouse ten years ago.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You