• Yes, we gonna get him
    • No, we won't get him
    • Don't know

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he seems to be at the moment a target for us. We are not linked realistically with many players but it certainly seems like we are interested in signing Robinho. Madrid do need to bring some cash in if their want to sign Ronaldo. I would think at the moment it is very likely.

Robinho dreams of Blues move

Real Madrid's Brazilian striker Robinho has hinted that he would like to join his fellow countryman Luiz Felipe Scolari at Chelsea.

The 24-year-old had said at the weekend that he was not interested in a transfer to Manchester United as part of any deal that would see Cristiano Ronaldo move in the opposite direction.

However, he has not ruled out the prospect of moving to Stamford Bridge.

Robinho had told AS that he was happy at the La Liga champions, saying: "I hope to stay at Real this year. I don't want to be part of the Ronaldo deal."

But later on he said: "It would be a dream for me to work with Luiz Felipe Scolari, who is one of the best coaches in the world.

"I have always spoken highly of him and he has always spoken very highly of me, since well before he was at Chelsea."

Meanwhile, Didier Drogba and Frank Lampard will travel with the rest of the Blues squad on their five-game tour to the Far East and Russia.

4thegame.com