Fraser Forster

the wes

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Courtois goes then the only (realistically attainable) keeper that would come anywhere near to sofening the blow would be Keylor Navas, although we need to boost our HG quota Forster represents a massive step down from Cech, Courtois and would be a hugely underwhelming signing.

Decent, but if we are happy with decent we might aswell save the money and give Begovic the gig.

I would have chosen Jack Butland over Forster if it were up to me.. but because of his recent injury playing for England, that's not possible.

Forster is a great keeper.. but offering £20m is a bit questionable. Let's see how he does at the Euros.. providing he can start ahead of Joe Hart (injury permitting), which is unlikely.

On 4/3/2016 at 8:58 AM, chrismada9 said:

I would have chosen Jack Butland over Forster if it were up to me.. but because of his recent injury playing for England, that's not possible.

Forster is a great keeper.. but offering £20m is a bit questionable. Let's see how he does at the Euros.. providing he can start ahead of Joe Hart (injury permitting), which is unlikely.

Knowing Roy Hodgson as we do, there's no chance in hell Forster starts over Hart at the Euros lol. Almost as certain as Rooney playing, even if he recovers the day before the tournament begins :lol: 

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You