Troy Deeney

Tomo

Every time I've seen this lad play I like what I have seen, Ighalo has got the attention due to his goal record but honesty in every other aspect Deeney has impressed me more. 

Ighalo is a bit like Remy, can stick the ball in the net but beyond that his general play leaves a bit to be desired, Deeney on the other hand has it all, pace, power, link up play, eye for pass, quality movement, could score more but has an all round game that means that isn't too much off an issue, imo he is a very clever player. 

Now we are surely not activating Falcaos release clause and Remy is likely to leave, meaning if the Pato experiment doesn't work out we will be in the market for a new forward (might be anyway depending on how our new manager rates Traore), given Terry is leaving we need a home grown boost, and as a back up/foil to Costa I reckon Deeney could do well here.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Troy Deeney would make a great second striker but the Board will never sanction the transfer required to buy him from Watford which would probably be in the region of 25 million pounds or more.

My bet is on Pato extending his loan by another six months or the scouts are instructed to look for another cast-off or some striker a year from retirement for a loan or a short term contract.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You