qajuotG.jpg

EihEyxE.jpg

VnanjAz.jpg

K05gaRB.jpg

AvsTtxC.jpg

NwUU4eF.jpg

59QrWm1.jpg

VczyfzJ.jpg

Never been that keen on the 7 series but that's a beaut.

The adverts for the brand new one are good as well, probably the best looking of the lot so far. Cost a few quid though.

On 11/11/2015 at 5:23 AM, Fulham Broadway said:

I would agree with that. I have had BMWs and a Merc 4x4, and would never again.

Now have a nice understated Golf

People get behind the wheel of Audis, BMWs and suddenly think it makes them kind of special -for that read; arrogant, rude, undertaking, tailgating etc. Yet when I challenged one at traffic lights, I got out and shall we say, 'remonstrated' with the Audi driver, it was a weedy fucking prick sat behind the wheel who sped off :D

This brings up a good topic for me.

Cars made in and around Germany, with German parts are very suspect in America for some people because of the costly repairs and faulty electrical systems. I have an old Volvo and although I prefer the style, design, and comfort of European car (better than American and Japanese in most models), I feel that I am somewhat disinclined to buy another European car unless I can get enough feedback from other owners on a brand/model that doesn't have electrical problems and excessive repairs. 

Never(?) has any company made a German, French or Italian car in Japan and rarely has a company so successfully mixed the European design quality and comfort with Japanese reliability. The Acura TL around 2007 and newer models of Lexus sport sedans are the only cars that come to mind. Personally, this is what I would like in a car: European design, Japanese reliability and longevity with minimal repairs AND either electric or hybrid.

or... for the cheap compromise: buy a Honda, rip the shitty driver's seat out and install a Recaro racing seat. :)

example of Acura TL from yesteryears (the new ones look like total shit) and the new Lexus IS: 

acura TL 2008.jpg

Lexus IS sport.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do understand how we can really get into the things we drive but having a new car has never interested me. Ive always driven an old car, motorbike, Lambretta.

I bought my 1st car at 16 a '65 Lotus MKI Cortina which I loved but lost it in a card game lol and after many varios 60s/70s things from 69 428 Mustang to a 64 Mini Cooper S MK1  Ive now had my 73 1303s Beetle convertible for 6 years now and got it looking and moving lovely. Problem I got living in center of Brixton its been broke into and nicked 5 times. And had to replace the hood each time. I just managed to get a garage but as its 1/2 mile away its a sod if I want to just nip out. But as I also got a '68 Lambretta sx250 TS1 I manage to park that in the entrasnce to the flats so thats my main transport.

But I wish we had the roads and distances they've got in the States cause I love the drag/muscle cars. Not really appropriate just nipping round central London tho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/12/2018 at 9:24 AM, Caeruleus said:

Peugeot 508 II - Allure

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

These links dont work bruv,

Make a free account on Extra Image. The best current image hosting site there is. and can use any sizes all free.

https://extraimage.net/

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

These links dont work bruv,

Make a free account on Extra Image. The best current image hosting site there is. and can use any sizes all free.

https://extraimage.net/

Peugeot 508 II - Allure

you aren't missing much, lolol

Peugeot-508-2015-(9).jpg

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Peugeot 508 II - Allure

you aren't missing much, lolol

Peugeot-508-2015-(9).jpg

Sorry. looks like every other motor on the road,

I'll stick with me '73 1303s Beetle convertible. Been nicked and broke onto 13 times now but my own fault for having a soft top where I live!

Found a garage now tho. Only a 10 minute walk away!!