Possible to buy premier league patch and player name and number?

Jessman

Hey guys, how's it going?

I just recently recieved my Chelsea 08/09 Jersey, and i was wondering if it is possible to buy official patches and player number and name, Terry or Lampard preferably, if someone could provide me with a link that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance,

Jess

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, how's it going?

I just recently recieved my Chelsea 08/09 Jersey, and i was wondering if it is possible to buy official patches and player number and name, Terry or Lampard preferably, if someone could provide me with a link that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance,

Jess

I may be wrong on this. But i am pretty sure that it is not the sort of thing you can order to get sent to you. The names, numbers and PL badges are pressed on, most Sports shops over here do it and you can have them put on when you order your shirt on the CFC Megastore. But living in Melbourne and already having the shirt i am not sure how you can do it.