Ricardo Quaresma

Wasn't good enough then, isn't good enough now.

Before someone comes up with tosh like "but he's better than what we have", we don't need slight improvements on current wingers, we need substantial improvement and genuinely quality talent which is threatening to the class of opposition a club like Chelsea faces week in week out. And Quaresma isn't that.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember every game he played for us he did well, but since Scolari left 1 game later and Hiddink took over he found it difficult and just got 1 or 2 games in the carling cup as sub. His debut against Hull was good, if I remember right he was the best player on the pitch and he had a good one against Cardiff. I was always a fan of him and when we got him I was ecstatic, wouldn't be bad if we got him now too - if under double digits it could turn out to be brilliant. He's doing great at Beskiktas, nevertheless I'm sure their are a lot of wingers higher in our wanted list.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You