England v Scotland

Tonight ITV 4 i think

The Alan Ball Memorial Cup. The likes of Gascoigne, Merson, le Tissier, Ince, Ferdinand, and Waddle take to the pitch against their arch enemies.

Should be a few chels leg ends as well not least Le Sox making an appearance

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the reminder, i completely forgot about it but i'll probably watch Leeds - Carlisle mainly as its got the makings of being a bit of a classic. I'll definitely flick around the channels and see how this battle of britain's oldies are gettin on. Matches between England and Scotland appear to have died recently which is a shame. Always great battles.

Thought most of the players could still cut it - Chelsea contingent included , Speedie, Le Saux, Dixon, Durie -Ray Wilkins missed out because his missus was ill.

Le Saux still incredibly fit and skilful as was Speedie ...and Souness, has this bloke ever laughed ? Bad for the heart not to have a sense of humour you know.

-England 2 v Scotland 0