Nationality: Iceland

Height: 1.84 m

Playing position: Striker

Club: SC Heereven

Number: 11

Appearances for heereven: 64

Goals: 53

Other name: Iceman

Alfreð Finnbogason is an Icelandic footballer who plays as a striker for SC Heerenveen in Eredivisie dutch league . Alfreð ended his first season as the third highest goalscorer of the Eredivisie, scoring 24 goals. This season he was top scorer of the leugue whit 29 goals and has been linked whit Manchester United. I think we should get him, brig back Lukaku and forget about Costa and other expensive strikers. Suarez was just like him when he was playing for Ajax scoring 81 goals in 110 appearances. No big club where buying him because dutch leugue was easy he came to Liverpool and now look him world class striker. Sorry if I did anything wrong I am new in this forum and sorry my English thanks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPDvpl2nNvs

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heerenveen are Dutch's Atletico Madrid. There's always a free-scoring striker playing on the edge of their team. Huntelaar scored 40 goals between 2004 and 2006. In season 2006-2007 Afonso Alves scored 37 goals. Now Finnbogason scoring goals for fun is not a surprise for me. Wouldn't sign him though!

Heerenveen are Dutch's Atletico Madrid. There's always a free-scoring striker playing on the edge of their team. Huntelaar scored 40 goals between 2004 and 2006. In season 2006-2007 Afonso Alves scored 37 goals. Now Finnbogason scoring goals for fun is not a surprise for me. Wouldn't sign him though!

You forgot Bas Dost (2010-2012) :D

52 in 73

His finishing, positioning and killer instinct is on a really high level, also he has the perfect age. He really reminds of Eidur Gudjohnsen, with his calmness on the ball and his preference for placement, lobbed and delayed shots. Other than that, he has no signigicant strengths nor weaknesses. His link-up, shot power, pace, strength and stamina are all quite decent, but nothing special. Those high-scoring Dutch strikers are usually 15% likely to become top strikers. He is surely better than all our 3 strikers of last season, but not much.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You