Onboard!

Hello everyone! Kinda late with my introduction as I've already made a couple of posts. Grew up playing and loving football in my predominantly "Cricket crazy" country, India. Although I've caught all the World Cups since 1994 and Euros since 1996, started following the Premier League only in 2002. For me, what really differentiated the EPL from the rest (La Liga, Seria A et al) was the pace and the accuracy with which the games were played. Since day one I've hated Manure, owing to their dominance of the league (only because of the kind of money that they had) and due to the fact that every Tom, Dick and Harry around me with absolutely no idea about football claimed to be a Manure fan boy.

Started watching Chelsea games regulary in 2004 as two of my favourite English players, Lampard and Terry, played for them. And boy was the 2004-05 season good for us! Have been a Chelsea fan ever since. Have always liked "The Special one" for the kind of things he helped us achieve so was quite disappointed when he left. What the hell, its his loss anyways.

Never had the opportunity to catch a match live but will surely be cheering the blues at SB itslef, some day. :blue scalf: In the meantime will try to be as regular as I can here.

Hope we dismantle Manure in Moscow, and if all goes well, in the league too! Go blues!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome :)

I do find it ironic though that you hated Man you because of their money and then supported us when we had even more.

Thank you!

Well, we only showed them that in a level playing field they could be beaten. And apart from the money a major factor in our success was Mourinho and the way he built the team.