Harry Maguire

Viper22

Two sources, not exactly reliable but it's been widely reported that Chelsea's scouts were at a few Sheffield United games recently.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/05/chelsea-step-up-interest-in-sheffield-united-star-harry-maguire-with-scouting-mission-4291238/

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/02/05/sp-manchester-united-target-stars-as-chelsea-tottenham-and-arsen/

What do you all reckon? Next John Terry is a bold claim, but if there's even a small chance he could be anywhere near as good as JT then £3M-£4M wouldn't be bad I reckon.

He also looked pretty good against Fulham in the FA Cup so there's that too.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to be buying a lot more prospects. Tons and tons of them and loan them around, not just at Vitesse, but everywhere. We will then sell them for a profit to make sure we meet financial regulations. I wouldn't be very surprised to see the move go through..

Looks a bit overweight in those pictures... :lol:

In all seriousness he plays in League 1 and Sheffield United are second from bottom... he may be a good prospect but is he really going to play? i doubt it, we're just going to loan him out five times and sell him, we may make a bit of profit if he plays well, but what if he doesn't? it's a gamble.

Probably a load of BS though.

Don't we already have enough CB prospects?!

Probably. Hardly stopped us with AMs last summer though!!

In all seriousness though, like hjper said we'll loan him out and see how he goes. Omerou, Kalas, Ake, Zouma (maybe Chalobah - although he might be a midfielder now) are our prospects now. I imagine Mou will assess them in pre-season and see which ones are ready to be in and around the first team now and which to loan out. Then if they don't fulfill their potential they'll take the Bruma route.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You