quick question regarding Chelsea top printing

Rhonin

hello all i am planning on getting a hazard home top and i saw on the chelsea web site there are two options for the name PU or PS-Plus i am wondering what the difference is and which one i should get ?

thank you

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The PS-Pro is authentic EPL printing. So that means it's exactly what the players wear. I always get that as the numbers are bigger and get the large Premier League Patches to match. Will make the shirt as authentic as possible without having the original shirt. You pay more but it's well and truly worth it.

The lads in the UK don't get this on the official store, it's only the Asian megastore that does it!

P.S: Welcome to the site! I hope you didn't just come here for information and now going to do a runner and never post again...

The PS-Pro is authentic EPL printing. So that means it's exactly what the players wear. I always get that as the numbers are bigger and get the large Premier League Patches to match. Will make the shirt as authentic as possible without having the original shirt. You pay more but it's well and truly worth it.

The lads in the UK don't get this on the official store, it's only the Asian megastore that does it!

P.S: Welcome to the site! I hope you didn't just come here for information and now going to do a runner and never post again...

That's it Steve, bring in new members using guilt! Anyway you can get 'em! :D