A look at the Brazilian side against Australia and their first goal

hjperdeath

hope that isn't me. broke my heart. :cry:

but his opinion, I won't agree with it, neither will most analysts. but it still his opinion and we need to respect it. ;)

No it isn't aimed at you. You need not worry about other peoples opinions especially people like RMPR. Your young and good at what you do, RMPR is probably old and bitter!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times do I have to say I'm not calling him a false 9? HE IS NOT A FALSE 9. HE DOES A LITTLE BIT OF WHAT A FALSE 9 DOES. THAT DOES NOT MAKE HIM A FALSE 9. HE NO NO A FALSE 9. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH? Aguero , Falcao, Cavani, Pato do nothing to mess up the defensive line or bring up defenders deep. The first goal in the Copa Del Rey game was brilliant link up play, never the same as what Jo did.THAT IS A LINK UP PLAY. NO NO ATTRIBUTES OF A FALSE 9. NO NO FALSE 9. YES YES LINK UP PLAY.

But that was not what Jo did dude! Not in the slightest!!!!

Just because he was outside of the box, it doesnt mean he has False 9 like attributes, IT DOESNT!

Watch him playing for Atletico Mineiro and you will see that he is just like any other striker in the world who is mobile. It doesnt mean it has any type of relationship with a False 9 like attributes. Diego Tardelli is actually a much more False 9 alike than Jo...

You are reading way too much on a meaningless game against fucking Australia (I love you Spike), it is like me doing a super review on Chelsea's 8-0 win against Villa last year and make it as an important game that defines players. It has no overall importance!

Besides, this is in the wrong thread. MHS is for Chelsea threads, Football Banter is for everything else....

But that was not what Jo did dude! Not in the slightest!!!!

Just because he was outside of the box, it doesnt mean he has False 9 like attributes, IT DOESNT!

Watch him playing for Atletico Mineiro and you will see that he is just like any other striker in the world who is mobile. It doesnt mean it has any type of relationship with a False 9 like attributes. Diego Tardelli is actually a much more False 9 alike than Jo...

You are reading way too much on a meaningless game against fucking Australia (I love you Spike), it is like me doing a super review on Chelsea's 8-0 win against Villa last year and make it as an important game that defines players. It has no overall importance!

Besides, this is in the wrong thread. MHS is for Chelsea threads, Football Banter is for everything else....

the mod's havent found a problem yet. I'll leave it to them.

you're forcing me into caps lock.

I DIDN'T SAY HE IS FALSE 9 ALL THE TIME. IS HAZARD FALSE 9 ALL THE TIME? NO. HE WAS USED AS A PLAYER TO MESS UP THEIR DEFENSIVE LINE. FRED DOES THIS ALREADY.

DROP DEEP. WHY? CAUSE OSCAR ISN'T THERE. THEY LACKED A PURE #10.

HE WENT WIDE. WHY? CAUSE OSCAR ISN'T THERE TO DISTRIBUTE PLAY IN THE MIDDLE. IF WE CAN BRING NEYMAR AND BERNARD IN, AND LET THE MIDFIELD PUSH UP INTELLIGENTLY , WE CAN ERADICATE THE PROBLEM OF HAVING NO #10. FALSE 9'S ALSO ACT INSIDE THE BOX. TOTTI SAYS HI.

THIS IS A MEANINGLESS GAME, BUT IT IS A TRIBUE TO SCOLARI'S ABILITY TO ADAPT INTO ANY SITUATION. I WANTED TO HIGHLIGHT HOW HE EASILY MADE THE SWITCH, AND CHANGED HIS TACTICS AFTER LOSING A KEY PLAYER. I DID DO A SUPER REVIEW ON THE ASTON VILLA GAME, BUT JUST THE FIRST GOAL. http://chelseafc360.com/2012/12/24/analyzing-torress-goal-against-aston-villa/

the mod's havent found a problem yet. I'll leave it to them.

you're forcing me into caps lock.

I DIDN'T SAY HE IS FALSE 9 ALL THE TIME. IS HAZARD FALSE 9 ALL THE TIME? NO. HE WAS USED AS A PLAYER TO MESS UP THEIR DEFENSIVE LINE. FRED DOES THIS ALREADY.

DROP DEEP. WHY? CAUSE OSCAR ISN'T THERE. THEY LACKED A PURE #10.

HE WENT WIDE. WHY? CAUSE OSCAR ISN'T THERE TO DISTRIBUTE PLAY IN THE MIDDLE. IF WE CAN BRING NEYMAR AND BERNARD IN, AND LET THE MIDFIELD PUSH UP INTELLIGENTLY , WE CAN ERADICATE THE PROBLEM OF HAVING NO #10. FALSE 9'S ALSO ACT INSIDE THE BOX. TOTTI SAYS HI.

THIS IS A MEANINGLESS GAME, BUT IT IS A TRIBUE TO SCOLARI'S ABILITY TO ADAPT INTO ANY SITUATION. I WANTED TO HIGHLIGHT HOW HE EASILY MADE THE SWITCH, AND CHANGED HIS TACTICS AFTER LOSING A KEY PLAYER. I DID DO A SUPER REVIEW ON THE ASTON VILLA GAME, BUT JUST THE FIRST GOAL. http://chelseafc360.com/2012/12/24/analyzing-torress-goal-against-aston-villa/

LOL, of course they havent foind a problem, I did nothing wrong! :lol:

Caps lock doesnt make your point any more valid, but lets go...

1) Hazard and Totti are anything but False 9s or False 9s look alike. That is factually wrong!

2) Droping deep or whatever is not having False 9 attributes, it just isnt. Jo compensated the absence of Oscar, but since when does it make him a have False 9 attributes?

3) Not one single argument you used categorize a False 9, the problem lies in your definition of it. Can you please explain it to me?

4) Scolari's ability to adapt? JESUS, something that Big Phill definitely is afraid of is change. He never ever changes the way he buolds his teams. I have closely followed him for more than a decade, and all the abilities you credit to him, he does not have. He always uses the full baks as attacker, he always has a DM and he awlays has a proper striker (proper).

5) I think you are giving way too much read to a simple game (one that couldnt even fill a 70k stadium). It does not give you that much material for an in depth analyses as you are giving it. Just wait for bigger games and more important sotuations so you can jump to conclusions.

LOL, of course they havent foind a problem, I did nothing wrong! :lol:

Caps lock doesnt make your point any more valid, but lets go...

1) Hazard and Totti are anything but False 9s or False 9s look alike. That is factually wrong!

2) Droping deep or whatever is not having False 9 attributes, it just isnt. Jo compensated the absence of Oscar, but since when does it make him a have False 9 attributes?

3) Not one single argument you used categorize a False 9, the problem lies in your definition of it. Can you please explain it to me?

4) Scolari's ability to adapt? JESUS, something that Big Phill definitely is afraid of is change. He never ever changes the way he buolds his teams. I have closely followed him for more than a decade, and all the abilities you credit to him, he does not have. He always uses the full baks as attacker, he always has a DM and he awlays has a proper striker (proper).

5) I think you are giving way too much read to a simple game (one that couldnt even fill a 70k stadium). It does not give you that much material for an in depth analyses as you are giving it. Just wait for bigger games and more important sotuations so you can jump to conclusions.

lols so done. you're talking completely different than what I'm trying to say. it's cool. keep your opinion. I'll thankfully keep mine. ;)