A Wierd Fact!

Of the 9 draws we had this season:

Chelsea vs Everton

Chelsea vs Aston Villa

Tottenham vs Chelsea

Chelsea vs Wigan

These four games Cost us the Title. To happen in one or two games is fine but 4 games we Drew from a winning position with few seconds left. That Hurts me the most. Had we won atleast two of them. We would have still been in it.

And whats worse, 3 of those gaes were HOME Games.

I Dont care what happens now, But the only consilation for me would be a Victory over Manchester United at the Bridge.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad that those games cost us the tittle. When each one happened we all knew it would come back to bite us in the butt, and here they are now hurting us the most now at the business end of the season. Lets hope we don't drop silly points like this next season.

I think we all want to beat United at home, but in the form that we are in now, I would settle for a draw and maintaining the home record. But hopefully the players will be up for it.