Vincent Angban

Strike

Emergency keeper from Ivory Coast playing for Ivorian Premier Division club Jeunesse. He has played a few matches for our reserves and U-21's on non-contract terms. Seems like a weird signing but as long as he can do a steady job in goal, i wouldn't mind this. With the departure of stalwarts Hilario and Turnbull, the club is short of depth in the GK department. Other internal options are Jamal Blackman, Matej Delac and Sam Walker. Maybe the club wants an experienced backup to add to our young prospects

Angban on his experience training at Chelsea

"This is a good experience for me. This is very important to rub [elbows} with big guards like Petr Cech. We work together all the time. I've learned a lot from him. Afterwards, I must work individually to be a top keeper."

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You