Hip Hop and the Illuminati

DJames

I actually think that nowadays some music video producers put these masonic and satanic symbols in their videos on purpose to invite controversy. More controversy = more views.

Maybe but these Illuminati freaks are like from forever . If you'd watch a 50's movie you'll get the symbols and all . Not just that even the temples and monuments built something like 1000 years ago have these symbols . They are like keeping us slave since the very beginning . Knight Templar's LOL

And they are the ones running the governments and the banks , well this is what I've learned watching the creepy videos .

And the rituals well , they do so to get in contact with our saviour SATAN ^_^

P.S it's something you don't really want to watch or you'll get paranoia and addicted as fuck (:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an article from national geographic lol , makes it even more hard to believe they don't exist :rolleyes:

I've been thinking, what do beyoncé and hiphop have in common? Is she considered a hip-hop artist? That's even worse than claiming that nicki minaj is.

True! She married to Jay-Z....slight hip hop undertones in her music....Please let's not bring up nicki.....Have nothing but utter dislike for her at this moment

True! She married to Jay-Z....slight hip hop undertones in her music....Please let's not bring up nicki.....Have nothing but utter dislike for her at this moment

I will just say that nicki is the worst I have ever seen and heard. If anything will convince me of illuminati's agenda to dumb people down through music, it's nicki. It's actually sickening to see how many like her and her noise, if I ever met one I wouldn't waste my time trying to get to know that person.

I will just say that nicki is the worst I have ever seen and heard. If anything will convince me of illuminati's agenda of dumbing people down through music, it's nicki. It's actually sickening to see how many like her and her noise, if I ever met one I wouldn't waste my time trying to get to know that person.

I will admit I liked her when she first came out, if you don't really take on her seriously she's ok but these days I want to throw her under a bus

Dumb is beyond words! She was born in my country and right now it have hundreds of people willing and ready to disown her (at least for now....fickle population we are) because of several illiterate comments she's made

I will admit I liked her when she first came out, if you don't really take on her seriously she's ok but these days I want to throw her under a bus

Dumb is beyond words! She was born in my country and right now it have hundreds of people willing and ready to disown her (at least for now....fickle population we are) because of several illiterate comments she's made

What country is that?

America can take her!!!

It already has :P Btw you live in the caribbeans, lucky gal you are. Most people dream of going there once in their life, you live their dreams everyday. I wonder are you all shiny and tanned and happy and at the beach all the time? Have you ever seen a shark or any other big sea creature? Whales maybe, free Willy and all that. Do you like Michael Jackson? He has a song about Willy, it goes like this "will you be there?" can't remember more though, but you catch the drift don't you.

It already has :P Btw you live in the caribbeans, lucky gal you are. Most people dream of going there once in their life, you live their dreams everyday. I wonder are you all shiny and tanned and happy and at the beach everyday? Have you ever seen a shark or any other big sea creature? Whales maybe, free Willy and all that. Do you like Michael Jackson? He has a song about Willy, it goes like this "will you be there?" can't remember more though, but you catch the drift don't you.

Beach everyday? I wish....maybe three times for the year if I'm lucky. Nope have never seen a shark but I've eaten it too many times *bake and shark yum* unless you count a dead shark in the market. Writing that sounds rather cannibalistic but oh well. No to whales, no to dolphins. As a pre-teen Michael was my boy then he got freakier (inculcated into the illumanti :ph34r: ) I dream of going to SB, Paris, etc so most people and I are equal. Shiny and tanned lmbo!!

As a pre-teen Michael was my boy then he got freakier (inculcated into the illumanti )

No no, Mike broke free from the illuminati. It happened around late 80s, he made the album "Dangerous" with the all seeing eye and album cover full of freaky symbols (including must have pyramids), and he did the famous Black and White panther dance scene with him smashing several symbols - it was a clear message! Then he went on to record the song "They Don't Care About Us", they... they who? Exactly :carlo: Later in his life he started giving paranoid interviews where he was saying things like "they want to destroy me" and "it's a conspiracy" and if you don't know, he claimed "they" tried to kill him in 2005 (he was rushed to the hospital with severe dehydration). He also said he would tell the truth when the time is right.

The thing is they hoped the false allegations about child molestation made in 1993 would bring him down, but he didn't break and was still going strong breaking records and talking to the people. Worth pointing out that the allegations started after he made "Dangerous". Then they made the second attempt in 2003, yet again some bullshit allegations, which this time was more intrusive and hostile. He won, he was planning a comeback and vowed to tell people the truth one day, then all of a sudden in 2005 he was rushed to hospital in critical condition. It's also worth noting that the second wave of attack came after he released the album "Invincible" (2001), where in the lyrics of several songs you can clearly hear Mike taunting "them" that they can't hurt him and that he's invincible. It was a full blown attack and the most aggressive he's done so far along with "HIStory". That was the last straw for the ILLUMINATI. After the first murder attempt failed in 2005, it was carried out successfully in 2009 when he was threatening to come back and expose them (note: Mike allegedly promised to tell something very important after or during the tour, not sure if it's true). He was the single most dangerous person to them, because he was without a doubt the most famous person in the world and every word he would say would do circles on the internet and newspapers all around the world.

A few of his songs you might wanna listen to get the idea: Unbreakable, Threatened, Money, This Time Around, Scream, 2 Bad.

So you see, that is the story if you believe those illuminati theories. I, however, am absolutely positive there was a conspiracy against him later in his life and that his life was threatened. He was heavily manipulated by prescription drugs which were given to him by several doctors assigned to him by the people he unfortunately trusted, it's well documented and Mike himself has said that he doesn't remember many decisions he's made or contracts he's signed because he was doped to his teeth. He left several clues in his songs starting from Dangerous onward, which was coincidentally the time all the shitstorm against him started. I don't believe he was possessed by demons and he exorcised them by turning to the power of God, lol, but I do believe he was hunted and killed for selfish and materialistic reasons.