Sunderland Vs Chelsea

722.png

Sunderland Vs Chelsea

Chelsea face a tough trip to the Stadium of Light to face Roy Keane's Sunderland next weekend.

Completing their run of games against teams in the lower reaches of the Premier League table, Avram Grant and Chelsea will be hoping for a repeat of their 2-1 win two seasons ago. Sunderland are a vastly-improving side and are now two points above the relegation zone, though just two wins in six has left them in contention for the drop.

Match chat here!

Edited by BlueLion

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's right, we aren't a team to worry about anymore. That's why we can be so dangerous. Plus under Grant we are so unpredictable that we could crush them so easily after a struggle against Barnsley.

Sunderland are not a bad side this season, we always struggle there even back in the roker park days we've never done well up there. Its gonna be hard. I'm not expecting a convincing win and i know it wont be a convincing win (said that about west ham tho). Any win there will be a good result. I would take 1-0 right now no danger. Last 2 times we've been there, we've won 2-1 both times and were pretty much 2nd best each time. This aint gonna be easy at all.

They have a good home record so this is definitely a potential banana skin - we need to treat this damn serious -the title is there to be won! We CANNOT afford to slip up here before Spurs away and Grand Slam Sunday!

As said,Keane said at the start he didnt see Chelsea as a team to fear/was nervous about playing them.Gotta prove them wrong and do an Everton lol trash them!!

Dont play Moulda Grant.Dont mess around with the team that played Weds and dont mess it up!!

Chelsea will line-up in a 4-3-3 formation as follows:

23 Carlo Cudicini

20 Paulo Ferreira

33 Alex

26 John Terry ©

3 Ashley Cole

13 Michael Ballack

12 John Mikel Obi

8 Frank Lampard

10 Joe Cole

15 Didier Drogba

21 Salomon Kalou

Substitutes: 40 Hilario, 6 Ricardo Carvalho, 5 Michael Essien, 24 Shaun Wright-Phillips, 7 Andriy Shevchenko.

Chelsea will line-up in a 4-3-3 formation as follows:

23 Carlo Cudicini

20 Paulo Ferreira

33 Alex

26 John Terry ©

3 Ashley Cole

13 Michael Ballack

12 John Mikel Obi

8 Frank Lampard

10 Joe Cole

15 Didier Drogba

21 Salomon Kalou

Substitutes: 40 Hilario, 6 Ricardo Carvalho, 5 Michael Essien, 24 Shaun Wright-Phillips, 7 Andriy Shevchenko.

Ooooo I like.Drogba please dont stay in Barca land and Sheva!!!!!

hes left Anelka out the squad and put sheva on the bench, interesting. And hes put Alex with JT and left Carvalho on the bench, also interesting. Its a very good looking team tho.

Edited by OllieCFC

As much as a I hate it (theres a goal where its gone oooo lets pause and see) watching Sky sports.Come on Reading!!!!!!

Fear a 0-0 result duno why lol.Prove me wrong Chelsea and score many many.Let Lampard get his 110th goal lol

JT JT JT JT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we scored from a corner eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Make it 2-0!!!!

Edited by Laylabelle