Queens Park Rangers - Opposition Views

Steve

Alex Lewington has kindly answered some questions on today's important Premier League Encounter with QPR. This game is a must win for Chelsea to keep in the hunt for a guaranteed Champions League spot. After Newcastles loss to Wigan, if chelsea win tonight and win against them next week they could potentially be back in the top 4 if other results go our way.

- Firstly, thank you very much for taking the time to answer the questions. We will start the interview with an easy question, how long have you supported QPR? Had a season ticket since I was 3 till I left England when I was 14.

- QPR are currently sitting one point out of relegation do you think you can hold out until the end of the season? I think we need 4 points or a lot of luck with other results.

- Tell us a bit about your club and your rise to where you are today, At times I'm sure it has been a frustrating run but you must be happy being in the Premier League? QPR used to be a decent outfit in the Premier League I still have epic season videos from the 90s. So it is good to see them back up as I think Loftus Road creates a buzzing atmosphere for football.

- QPR have had a good run of form, against the top 4 clubs he this been pleasing to see? I'd be more pleased if we battered the bottom 4 as well but that's football. At least if we go down there will be good memories like doing the double on Chelsea.

- What can you tell us about your season up to this point? Where could you of improved? By sacking Warnock quicker and not signing pointless players would have really been a great start. To be fair I think if Ale Faurlin was fit we wouldn't be in this position.

- What are your thoughts on Fernando Torres, he has been playing some great football for Chelsea in recent weeks and in slowly finding form again, do you think he will continue scoring for us? He reminds me of Taarabt, the best football goes through him. A few goals and the confidence comes back. Keep scoring? Well I do have him for first goal against us.

- Were you happy to see Chelsea knock Barcelona out of the Champions League and do you think it was deserved? I was happy as now you might rest players this week against us.

Totally deserved the win to even with a knob skipper.

Terry wooooooo Terry wooooooooo

He hates you if your black, he'll knee you in the back.

- Looking at your current squad, which player has been your stand out player this season and if you had to choose one player that you would think would make an impact at Chelsea would it be? Jamie Mackie serial pest, not the most technically gifted player but ten tons of passion and annoys defences all day.

- If you had to pick one Chelsea player to join QPR, who would it be and for what reason? Josh McEachran, as he's going to be a superstar. Even FIFA 12 agrees.

- Finally what do you think the final score will be? 1-1, Torres then Cisse.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic