Bolton Wanderers - Opposition Views 3

Steve

LeeBWFC from Boltonwanderers-mad.co.uk answered some questions on todays Premier League clash against Bolton!

- How long have you supported Bolton for? Supported Bolton since 1985.

- We are half way through the season and you are currently sitting in a relegation battle, do you think you can get out of it? I think we are in deep trouble. Partly due to the attitude of some of the players and there seems to be a disharmony within the squad. Also Owen Coyle's tactical awareness is shocking, most recently highlighted by his insistence on playing 442 despite us not having the players capable of playing in that formation. I fear that we will be relegated this season unless a change of attitude is undertaken quickly.

- Who has been your stand out player this season, and who should we look out for? Stand out player for me has been Nigel Reo Coker. Surprised myself saying that but he has been solid in midfield. My decision is also based on the fact that none of players have been "stand out" this season. I believe a fit Holden and Lee this year would have seen a completely different season for Wanderers.

- Were you sad to see Gary leave and do you think we have a World Class defender on our hands? Without seeming bitter, our defence has always looked more solid without Cahill. He is a cracking footballing player but generally needs this skill a lot because of his awful positional sense as you may have seen against Napoli last week. Hopefully for you, he will learn from JT and grow as a player.

- If you could pick one Chelsea player to join Bolton who would it be and why? Fernando Torres - hasn't become a bad player over night. Suffering from low confidence and a style of play that doesn't suit his game along with the pressure of being a £50m striker. I think if he were to join another club with the pressure then he would become a star name again.

- Do you think Bolton can take advantage of Chelsea's up and down season, what do you think the final score will be? For Bolton to get a result we are relying on few things. Chelsea having one of their down days and Bolton getting it together, putting 110% effort in and Coyle picking the right tactics. Sadly I don't think all of those things are going to happen. I think we will put up a good fight until the 2nd half but Chelsea will be too strong for us. Chelsea 2-0. (Sturridge and Lampard)

Hope I am wrong

Click here to view the article

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

- If you could pick one Chelsea player to join Bolton who would it be and why? Fernando Torres - hasn't become a bad player over night. Suffering from low confidence and a style of play that doesn't suit his game along with the pressure of being a £50m striker. I think if he were to join another club with the pressure then he would become a star name again.

:yay: We found someone who wants him!!

I think we are in deep trouble. Partly due to the attitude of some of the players and there seems to be a disharmony within the squad. Also Owen Coyle's tactical awareness is shocking, most recently highlighted by his insistence on playing 442 (443) despite us not having the players capable of playing in that formation. I fear that we will be relegated (Out of champions league) this season unless a change of attitude is undertaken quickly.

Sound familiar?..