Hutch in, BOS out & why our team selections are wrong & DD

Firstly, Well done to Sam Hutchinson who came back from being forced into retirement and then getting himself back to fitness and back at Chelsea! Brilliant news, he was a massive prospect in our defence in our double winning season, I'd now like to see him take bosingwa's place.

Bosingwa Doesn't tackle at all, he always bottles challenges and backs out of them. so weak, Like Glen Johnson, better at going forward than defending.

We are failing because of the team selections are totally wrong. Some of them don't give a shit anymore aslong as they get paid at the end of the week. the team should be;

Cech

Ivanavic(eventually hutchinson) Alex JT Bertrand

Romeu

Mceachren Lampard

Sturridge Torres mata

the young ones want to play and play with passion.

Finally, drogba shouldn't be picked first team again, he should only appear as a substitute. play torres every game now let him get back into it & get his confidence back with sturridge he will deffo start to fire soon!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, Well done to Sam Hutchinson who came back from being forced into retirement and then getting himself back to fitness and back at Chelsea! Brilliant news, he was a massive prospect in our defence in our double winning season, I'd now like to see him take bosingwa's place.

Bosingwa Doesn't tackle at all, he always bottles challenges and backs out of them. so weak, Like Glen Johnson, better at going forward than defending.

We are failing because of the team selections are totally wrong. Some of them don't give a shit anymore aslong as they get paid at the end of the week. the team should be;

Cech

Ivanavic(eventually hutchinson) Alex JT Bertrand

Romeu

Mceachren Lampard

Sturridge Torres mata

the young ones want to play and play with passion.

Finally, drogba shouldn't be picked first team again, he should only appear as a substitute. play torres every game now let him get back into it & get his confidence back with sturridge he will deffo start to fire soon!

Welcome to the Forum

Some good points in your post , but its a little to early to say hutch should be playing instead of bossy , i agree with the Drogba statement i feel its time he let someone else take over even though he is a legend we need to look forward now and play the players who will be here for the next few years. young and passion is one thing we need if only we could inject Torres with some bloody passion :thinking:

Yeah , the problem is AVB likes quick pacy ful backs to play his system , ivan is the better player but does not suite AVB's Style so unfortunalty we will be seeing more of the monobrow. unless someone steps up.

Erm.. Hello.

Hutchinson's still in rehabilitation. He said so himself. We can't just throw him in there. He said they won't even step up his intense training till January. I highly doubt he's ready to play this season at all.. Let's not rush this.

I can't understand the rationale behind playing Alex - Terry either. Luiz - Terry has been the most consistent pairing, we complained the defensive rotation cost us majorly already.

Welcome along, by the way.

and ffs. look at the team bit. ivanavic THEN eventually hutchy to take over. sorry its confusing from the first opening bit haha!

and thanks :) i like this site, cant beleive i didnt find this site earlier

I know what you mean. But Hutchinson's a long way away from coming into the main squad.. He's been out the game a while remember. I don't envision him coming in till 2013, if I'm honest.

Let's face it...Hutchinson's chances of ever being a starter for Chelsea are VERY slim.

Not trying to take anything away from him.

Don't say that, he had the determination in the first place to get back into fitness, don't knock the lad. I think we should show a lot of faith in him.

Don't say that, he had the determination in the first place to get back into fitness, don't knock the lad. I think we should show a lot of faith in him.

Fair enough mate. He had literally 0 chance of coming back and he did. Can't really rule anything out when it comes to Sam.