Wesley Verhoek

Domino-

Wesley_Verhoek_VandenBrom.jpg

Contract hitch for Chelsea and Villa target

Highly-rated ADO Den Haag winger Wesley Verhoek has revealed the club are stalling on talks over a contract extension.

Verhoek's current deal expires next summer and he was willing to renew in order for ADO to get a fee for his services.

However, ADO insist there is no rush despite the 24-year-old being linked with Chelsea and Aston Villa.

"I thought I could sign a new deal for, say, four years so ADO could get a big transfer fee and all parties would be satisfied.Verhoek told Voetbal International: "Since my contract expires at the end of next season I proposed extending it for a longer period.

"But they have not discussed it and I have heard nothing more."

ADO's major shareholder Mark van der Kallen responded by saying: "It is true that Wesley wants to talk about a new contract but we have no need for it now.

"We have always indicated, however, that we want to keep our best players and that intention has not changed."

Read more: http://www.mirrorfoo...l#ixzz1Qt12trJR

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Id prefer the other wesley. and you know who im talking about. not heard much bout this guy 24 year old and doesnt sound proven at top flight. bit riskey

Wesley(Brazilian Werder Bremen player)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You