Lucho Gonzalez

Argentine international Lucho Gonzalez has the pick of Chelsea, Roma and Malaga this summer, according to French reports.

Marseille coach Didier Deschamps wants his star midfielder to stay for another year but Gonzalez has apparently set his heart on a move abroad.

Marseille are already preparing for Gonzalez's exit and are lining up former Liverpool flop Alou Diarra as a replacement.

---------------------------

Source:- Mirror Football

---------------------------

I would say no because he's 30, but I'll leave this here just to see what others think :whistling:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

He has a great passing ability, he is able to give sharp passes... But l'OM paid too much money for him, he is a diva, he doesn't want to carry the team to the top whereas he isn't irreproachable in his attitude... He was instrumental during the title winning campaign of l'OM in 2010 because there was a collective strength. There wasn't so much of collective this season and he didn't shine. He is a moaner, he moans on a lot of people, his team mates...

He doesn't defends, he isn't very quick in his game. His really only good abilities are his free kicks & corners, his sharp passes... But when the team plays bad he plays also badly, it's not enough for a team like Chelsea

He has a great passing ability, he is able to give sharp passes... But l'OM paid too much money for him, he is a diva, he doesn't want to carry the team to the top whereas he isn't irreproachable in his attitude... He was instrumental during the title winning campaign of l'OM in 2010 because there was a collective strength. There wasn't so much of collective this season and he didn't shine. He is a moaner, he moans on a lot of people, his team mates...

He doesn't defends, he isn't very quick in his game. His really only good abilities are his free kicks & corners, his sharp passes... But when the team plays bad he plays also badly, it's not enough for a team like Chelsea

Another 30 year old player- great, just what we need :lol: Remy and Ayew are the only marseille players I had welcome

Remy has finished well the season, before it was oftenly crap... He seems to have found his better place in the axis, not on the wing anymore. I'm not a big big fan

On the other hand Ayew is a really very intersting prospect, he is young, versatile, he makes incredibles things with his left foot... He is a talented player and a team player, he is the first man to press, tackle... He has a great box-to box activity. I would welcome him gladly

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You