Antonio Cotan

Domino-

Liverpool look at Sevilla youngster

Liverpool have reportedly sent representatives to Spain to tie up the signature of Sevilla youth player Antonio Cotan.CHELSEA and Inter Milan have also expressed an interest in the right-sided midfielder, but the Reds have made the first moveAccording to Spanish reports, agent Alvaro Torres is in Seville trying to finalise a deal.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfoo...l#ixzz1QmzWdcsK

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Can you tell me how Chelsea has expressed interest?

Why these places don't get sue for making crap like that?

Can you tell me how Chelsea has expressed interest?

Why these places don't get sue for making crap like that?

Well Gael Etock situation is the same. Who had heard of before today?

Guest justin_3d

Well Gael Etock situation is the same. Who had heard of before today?

Yeah but i want to know, how they know Chelsea is interested?

Where is the quote?

Yeah but i want to know, how they know Chelsea is interested?

Where is the quote?

Well this is the information available. Maybe it is speculation to raise its price or something whistling.gif

Guest justin_3d

Well this is the information available. Maybe it is speculation to raise its price or something whistling.gif

Exactly, speculation!

So what's the difference from the speculation some news source does, then the speculation a user does when they open a thread about a player?

Exactly, speculation!

So what's the difference from the speculation some news source does, then the speculation a user does when they open a thread about a player?

Well this could be interpreted as speculation for him to raise the price of the player by his agent. But I just mentioned the name of Chelsea and I decided to share the news.

Guest justin_3d

Well this could be interpreted as speculation for him to raise the price of the player by his agent. But I just mentioned the name of Chelsea and I decided to share the news.

But i am trying to say, if most news people bring here are fake, BS, and all that stuff. Then what is wrong if someone opens up a thread about a player, without being linked to him?

But i am trying to say, if most news people bring here are fake, BS, and all that stuff. Then what is wrong if someone opens up a thread about a player, without being linked to him?

So, I agree. Just a hearing is necessary to discuss

Guest justin_3d

So, I agree. Just a hearing is necessary to discuss

I don't think that a hearing is necessary, because it's made up.

We can do the same thing.

There is no difference from the made up rumor your brought with Mirror, then from a made up rumor i can make about any player, like i did with Dos Santos....

I don't think that a hearing is necessary, because it's made up.

We can do the same thing.

There is no difference from the made up rumor your brought with Mirror, then from a made up rumor i can make about any player, like i did with Dos Santos....

Listening to them I realize what a fan on Giovanni Dos Santos, it seems truly want in the team. Do you think that, if taken Dos Santos will replace Malouda successfully?

Guest justin_3d

Listening to them I realize what a fan on Giovanni Dos Santos, it seems truly want in the team. Do you think that, if taken Dos Santos will replace Malouda successfully?

At the moment nope. In the future yes.

But i think at the moment he can do better then Kakuta.

I think Kakuta vs Dos Santos might be good competition.

This would help push them to the next lvl. IMO

if he can't play regular football with Spuds, how do u think that he can play in Chelsea ?

At the moment nope. In the future yes.

But i think at the moment he can do better then Kakuta.

I think Kakuta vs Dos Santos might be good competition.

This would help push them to the next lvl. IMO

What he says there is potential (Dos Santos), but currently does not handle.

Otherwise Kakuta on now does not impress much. I do not know why not give him a chance to shine.

May well be departing from the subject. Moderators will penalize laugh.gif

Guest justin_3d

if he can't play regular football with Spuds, how do u think that he can play in Chelsea ?

Likewise Kakuta. Can't play regular football and still with us. :whistling:

So i don't see much of a different case with a promising star like Dos Santos.

Dos Santos for 5 mill, and Kakuta, can at least give a chance. If AVB is that good, he should at least have some success with one of them.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You