Wigan Vs Chelsea

James

Still dont think Sidwell's anywhere near good enough to wear the shirt but he looked better than usual today. Another frustrating performance from Malouda, lost the ball way to easy and way too often, needs to stop being such a pussy and toughen up. Great performance from Maka again, the bloke's an absolute star. I am loving Anelka already, class goal and nice assist, Shauny wouldnt have been quite as unselfish I think. Anyone else notice the change in Joe Cole lately in the absence of JT and Lamps? He seems to have taken over the reins, great presence and contribution.

What a goal from Sibierski though!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the best game but meh good goals and good to see Analka score :D

Shame we conceded but hey least it was to a quality goal

Shame about scum though grrr but hahaha not the result they thought they were gana get tehehe

I thought we played pretty well on an absolutely awful pitch!! The goals were both pure class and Anelka deserved to score at last but what an unselfish set up for SWP as well. Through to the next round and that makes it 8 wins in a row :D