Hotel Rwanda

Madmax

Just saw this brilliant, brilliant movie. Had heard a lot about it earlier but only got a chance to watch it today. What's bad is that none of it is made up, it's a true story.

It's shocking the kind of things that happen in Africa. I mean this is the place everyone one of our forefathers came from, making it the cradle of humanity. Yet such unspeakable horrors continue to happen there to this day. Can't understand all the hatred and violence between the different ethnicities be it in Rwanda or Sudan or Congo. They really do have much bigger issues to worry about than ethnicity. Africa need peace.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant movie, often described as the African Schindlers List, outstanding lead from Don Cheadle.

I've been meaning to watch Blood Diamond for a while, I will eventually get around to it. The Last King Of Scotland is one of my all time favourite movies, absolutely superb, incredibly tense and an awesome performance from Forest Whitaker.

Brilliant movie, often described as the African Schindlers List, outstanding lead from Don Cheadle.

I've been meaning to watch Blood Diamond for a while, I will eventually get around to it. The Last King Of Scotland is one of my all time favourite movies, absolutely superb, incredibly tense and an awesome performance from Forest Whitaker.

You won't regret it mate, it's in my top 5 greatest movies of all time :)

Yep watched Blood Diamond, Leo's incredible, as is the supporting actor (forgot his name). Been meaning to watch Last King of Scotland for a while now, trouble is it's very difficult to catch hold of it on rental :( Forest Whitaker has always been a grade A actor, so doesn't surprise me he's brilliant in it, he usually is :)

Yep watched Blood Diamond, Leo's incredible, as is the supporting actor (forgot his name). Been meaning to watch Last King of Scotland for a while now, trouble is it's very difficult to catch hold of it on rental :(

Yeah.. I'm awesome ;)

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=1ZO0N950

xD

Yea, Last king of scotland & hotel rwanda are great movies.

LDN.. do you have a stream for blood diamonds? .. i looked on stagevu.com but got nothing. It's one of those movies i never got round to watching.