Chelsea Vs Qpr

James

QPR marched down north end road, straight into chels from seven stars, chels went through OB and even ob were backing off, loads of old faces, really good turn out and lots of qpr on there backs and toes, put in their place proper.

On footy front GRUNT HAS TO GO, SHITTE PERFORMANCE AGAIN, Not looking forward to everton or yids on the pitch ;)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup CM.They gave it large outside the So Bar after the game but the So Bar piled out en masse and most of the QPR fans soon legged it.There was a bit of trouble as well on North End Road

Another funny moment is when the Old Bill started filming them they tried pulling up their tops to disguise their ID.One had a scarf disguising his face(ultra stylee) but the copper simply pushed the scarf down and then took his picture.

Fucking priceless :lol:

This practise of giving away fans around 7000 tickets for the Bridge just doesnt work. Always grief, West Ham in the MHL, Rottenham last season and now also bleeding QPR of all teams.

On top of making the tickets cheaper, Kenyon should put flyers round the York In Battersea, The brixton boozers, The Chelsea Reach, etc, etc, and encourage the "old Brigade" to return for these games, At least that way these facking away fans will be put firmly in their place if they should feel the need to express themselves on our patch!

Anyone remember Leeds at Home, Claudio's last game?, something akin to that would do the trick ;)

This practise of giving away fans around 7000 tickets for the Bridge just doesnt work. Always grief, West Ham in the MHL, Rottenham last season and now also bleeding QPR of all teams.

On top of making the tickets cheaper, Kenyon should put flyers round the York In Battersea, The brixton boozers, The Chelsea Reach, etc, etc, and encourage the "old Brigade" to return for these games, At least that way these facking away fans will be put firmly in their place if they should feel the need to express themselves on our patch!

Anyone remember Leeds at Home, Claudio's last game?, something akin to that would do the trick ;)

the old bridge were there in very good numbers yesterday, lets hope we see the same turn out on sat against hte yids, considering its on general sale as well !

QPR marched down north end road, straight into chels from seven stars, chels went through OB and even ob were backing off, loads of old faces, really good turn out and lots of qpr on there backs and toes, put in their place proper.

On footy front GRUNT HAS TO GO, SHITTE PERFORMANCE AGAIN, Not looking forward to everton or yids on the pitch ;)

There was word that QPR would be mobbing up in the Seven Stars.They ended up seeing stars :D

Welcome to the forum btw statement.Totally agree regarding Hymie Grant :drunk:

Well,it won't be too long before we're crossing swords with QPR again,afterall they are wegded up now.

I want an away tie in the next round.Havant and Waterlooville,Coventry or Oldham would be larverly.

the old bridge were there in very good numbers yesterday, lets hope we see the same turn out on sat against hte yids, considering its on general sale as well !

Aye welcome "statement". We are going to get on famously, I can feel it in my water old boy

Is the Yids still on genral sale?, that is truly shocking

Aye welcome "statement". We are going to get on famously, I can feel it in my water old boy

Is the Yids still on genral sale?, that is truly shocking

West Upper is the only tickets left fella.I too was amazed there were still tickets left.Probably had something to do with the game being initially on Setanta for a Monday night.Still,that's no excuse :thumbsup:

West Upper is the only tickets left fella.I too was amazed there were still tickets left.Probably had something to do with the game being initially on Setanta for a Monday night.Still,that's no excuse :thumbsup:

Only rescricted view left now

Chic Murray, Billy Connelly, Gregor Fisher, The bleeding Krankies, need I go on?

Next! :rolleyes:

Comical geniuses they are. :rolleyes:

Scotland - The poor mans England.

Edited by Gate 16