Rosenborg 0-4 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Rosenborg Vs ChelseaRosenborg host Chelsea in Matchday Five of the UEFA Champions League, with Chelsea requiring just a point to ensure progress into the next round of the competition.The Blues sit at the summit of Group B with eight points from a twelve point maximum, having won two and drawn two of their first four matches. With Rosenborg closely behind on 7 points, this encounter will prove decisive in determining who will be in the Round of 16.Both teams enter this match in hot form - Rosenborg have won five of their last six matches whilst Chelsea are unbeaten in seven games. Having beaten Derby County at the weekend, Chelsea will enter this match the more confident of the two.Will Rosenborg continue to upset the odds by recoridng a famous win, or will Chelsea's stars get the job done? Discuss here.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We only need one more win to be sure of finishing top dont we?I think this will be a tough game, Rosenborg have had a few good results in this group so far and shown against us that if we arent on top of our game we will get punished.Hoping for a win, but I think it'll be another draw.

We should certainly win this game. Rosenborg have done well but there is no getting away from the fact that we should be able to see them off. The weather is going to play a big part, lots of snow over there which may make things a lot harder for us.

If we go into this match we a draw mentality we will lose. We need to go there expecting a win, and a win is what we will receive.
exactly. To be honest us even discussing playing for a draw against Rosenborg is a bit crazy, we should be able to go there and turn them over.

Yup. We were complacent, I feel, in the first match, plus things weren't working out for us at that time. We've managed to turn things around, but this team are no pushovers, as I alreadys aid. But, its all fine and dandy beating Valencia a couple of times, but we have to remember that Valencia are having a bit of a torrid time as well, and are nowhere near as good as they were last season. That's why I feel we will take six points from our next two Euro games.

I think it will be a 3-1 win for us and im going for Drogs, SWP and Frank to score. Not saying it will be easy (even though 3-1 suggests otherwise) Im sure it will be tough out there, but we really cannot be as complacent as last time.