Gerard Piqué

Unionjack

Barcelona Transfer Rumour: Gerard Pique linked with a shock move to Chelsea

Pique's partner, Shakira, is apparently keen on moving to London

http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/barcelona-transfer-rumour-gerard-pique-linked-shock-move-chelsea

BARCELONA, SPAIN - SEPTEMBER 21:  Gerard Pique of FC Barcelona reacts after missing a chance to score during the La Liga match between FC Barcelona and Club Atletico de Madrid at the Camp Nou stadium on September 21, 2016 in Barcelona, Spain.  (Photo by David Ramos/Getty Images)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twice the player Cahill is even now. Would be a very helpful addition for the next season. 

I'm surprised he's not 30 yet. Given Conte's record of squeezing all the potential possible out of defenders, I imagine we could even see his best ever seasons if he signed for us.

18 minutes ago, Leif said:

Twice the player Cahill is even now. Would be a very helpful addition for the next season. 

I'm surprised he's not 30 yet. Given Conte's record of squeezing all the potential possible out of defenders, I imagine we could even see his best ever seasons if he signed for us.

Cahills very slow and hes getting no faster. The guy trys but its not enough to keep him on. Dunno if its worth keeping him for backup even. A good time to see him and Iva go and hopefully see JT backstage. Time for us to get a new spine.

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Oh good. I can sleep much easier now lol

Hes given us good service but he just doesnt have the engibe for this system mate. Theres no room for sentiment. I know hes really handy for set pieces but is it enough?

3 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Lol tell me of a player that is not linked with Chelsea.

Conidering how much media hates us, they (ab)use our name alot, fuckers.

I know that the majority of names linked with us are crap media clickers and we just dont attract big names like Mounure but Id rather be linked with a household name than some 3rd rate pleb. Much better to be wound up by a class player hahaha

3 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Lol tell me of a player that is not linked with Chelsea.

Conidering how much media hates us, they (ab)use our name alot, fuckers.

I know that the majority of names linked with us are crap media clickers and we just dont attract big names like Mounure but Id rather be linked with a household name than some 3rd rate pleb. Much better to be wound up by a class player hahaha

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You