Marko Grujic

the wes

Sometimes players look interesting in their highlight vids and sometimes they don't. For me, Grujic is one of those who does not.

I'm not saying that it's possible to judge from the video posted above that Grujic is a poor player, but I see no evidence there that he has the potential to become one of the elite. His touch is not anything special and nothing in that video suggests that he has superior body control. Having seen the video my opinion is that these stories emanate from an agent trying to sell top clubs a bowl full of hope, rather than a vision of reality.

If my assessment is correct then I suspect we will get him if we make a serious offer. I say this because our track record suggests that, of the big budget clubs, we are the one most likely to be mugged into paying elite level prices for sub-elite players.

Pasalic didn't look interesting at all either in his highlights, but has probably been our most impressive loanee since Courtois.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grujić said:

“I never doubted my decision to stay at Red Star. This choice could help my future growth, when I move abroad one day. It was difficult to refuse a very tempting offer when things here at Red Star were going badly, but now things have improved. I hope one day to play at Chelsea or Barcelona, but not immediately.”

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You