Who is the next preferred CM signing?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sell Mikel and sign Tiago on a free, then we good to go...

Matic

Fabregas

Ramires

Van Ginkel

Tiago

More than enough for two positions.

Mikel is the most important CM when Mourinho wants to shut up shop.

We should be keeping our most defensive CM, unless we sign Luis Gustavo. Tiago is not exactly filling in there.

Mikel is the most important CM when Mourinho wants to shut up shop.

We should be keeping our most defensive CM, unless we sign Luis Gustavo. Tiago is not exactly filling in there.

Tiago Stats

Tournament Apps Tackle Int Fouls Off Won Clr Was Dribbled Blk Shots OG Rating La Liga* 21(2) 3.4 2.6 1.4 - 2.5 1 0.2 - 7.43

Mikel Stats

Tournament Apps Tackle Int Fouls Off Won Clr Was Dribbled Blk Shots OG Rating Premier League* 11(13) 1.3 1 0.8 - 1.4 0.8 0.3 - 6.65

So to me Tiago makes more sense based on your argument of the more defensive midfield option. Plus his wages will probably be less and we could get a fee from Mikel sale.

Most importantly though, Mikel is just pure shit and frustrating to watch, and after 8 odd years of watching him pass sideways and backwards, I cant wait to see the back of him.

Tiago Stats Tournament Apps Tackle Int Fouls Off Won Clr Was Dribbled Blk Shots OG Rating La Liga* 21(2) 3.4 2.6 1.4 - 2.5 1 0.2 - 7.43

Mikel Stats

Tournament Apps Tackle Int Fouls Off Won Clr Was Dribbled Blk Shots OG Rating Premier League* 11(13) 1.3 1 0.8 - 1.4 0.8 0.3 - 6.65

So to me Tiago makes more sense based on your argument of the more defensive midfield option. Plus his wages will probably be less and we could get a fee from Mikel sale.

Most importantly though, Mikel is just pure shit and frustrating to watch, and after 8 odd years of watching him pass sideways and backwards, I cant wait to see the back of him.

Another one of those Mikel haters!

After doing the dirty work for 8 years without complaining, the least we could give him is respect.

I simply can't make my mind round those stats. Sorry.

Pogba would be ideal, even if he cost £50m I'd still consider that a relatively low risk signing, he's 21, homegrown plus experience of England. Already he's one of the best central midfielders in the world

Pogba would be ideal, even if he cost £50m I'd still consider that a relatively low risk signing, he's 21, homegrown plus experience of England. Already he's one of the best central midfielders in the world

Low risk??? More like risky investment.