hallo Alles

Hi. I've arrived here from other online Chelsea discussions. I'm here to find healthy, multi-cultural discussion and people not obsessed with "positive thoughts/comments" on Chelsea. I frequently raise the topic of Chelsea's poor style or slow play because until I see it improve (long-term trend), I don't see what is more important for Chelsea's first team.

My thought isn't to post anything inflammatory; I post what I think is most relevant in terms of Chelsea's quality of play--whether Chelsea have been trending toward stagnation or improvement. I've been watching since Drogba's first season with the Blues and I have not been impressed with Chelsea's development and transfers in since Robben departed --up until last year. Still waiting for some quality center midfielders to arrive and completely displace Lampard and Mikel. I will sound like a broken record on these points until things change or players/tempo improves.

I regard an online forum as less a place to socialize and more a place to purge frustrations and express some joy.

Clubs I follow: Dortmund are my number one club since the late 90s.

long-term: Sampdoria, Siena, Roma, Cagliari, Catania, Internazionale, Bologna, Marseille, Toulouse, Nancy, Basel, Strasbourg, Werder Bremen, Mainz.

sometimes: Sevilla, Bilbao, Celta Vigo, Valladolid,

more recently: Gent, Genk, Zulte-Waregem, Vitesse.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome mate. Stick around :D

Dortmund fan since the 90s, well thats a change, I know people who have only liked Dortmund since 2010 or whatever but its a nice change to meet someone who has followed them for a longer period of time.

hi, i'll stick around for a while, sure. :ph34r: nice banner there.

The severe financial problems at Dortmund were one reason I began following Chelsea (along with Drogba). IDK how some sports fans can remain utterly focused on one team; I like a reprieve from the woes and poor decisions of a single club/team sometimes, ya know?