test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

epicsarah-ous

Minecraft

Started by epicsarah-ous,

For those who dont know minecraft heres a crazier view of it

So yeah does anybody play it around here. good fun and abit lego like

Great game and I really enjoyed it. Even more fun when in co-op with a friend through skype. Very unique and deep. I would recommend it to anyone! :)

I don't understand why it's viral. It has no point, it's not competitive... it's basically a first-person view shitty graphic Sims. Played it a bit, haven't looked back.

I tried playing it and I couldn't work out what the fuck I was doing so I hit the ground a few times (I think that's what you're meant to do) then I burnt down everything in sight (I don't think that's what you're meant to do) and I've never played again.

I don't understand why it's viral. It has no point, it's not competitive... it's basically a first-person view shitty graphic Sims. Played it a bit, haven't looked back.

I would advise you to watch some let's plays to better understand the game and to visit this website: http://www.minecraft.../Minecraft_Wiki

When you get the hang of things you'll start to like it.

I would advise you to watch some let's plays to better understand the game and to visit this website: http://www.minecraft.../Minecraft_Wiki

When you get the hang of things you'll start to like it.

My philosophy is better to keep away from addictive games ;) It got me in a lot of trouble in the past

My philosophy is better to keep away from addictive games ;) It got me in a lot of trouble in the past

Oh I know what you mean :)