test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

termninja

Team Fortress 2

Started by termninja,

One of the best shooters ever becomes free to play! All you need is a steam account in order to play the game. If there's anyone out there who is playing or he wants to play tell me so we can play together ;)

I have this game for the xbox 360. Its fucking brilliant

Sniper <3

shonex you got gmod too? :D. but if you got TF2 then im fine with ya playing. *sucks at it though*

I have this game for the xbox 360. Its fucking brilliant

Sniper <3

shonex you got gmod too? :D. but if you got TF2 then im fine with ya playing. *sucks at it though*

I had gmod before. As for TF2, yes I have it and I play it. Add me, sh0n3x.

"SANDVICH!" :lol:

seriously though it looks like a really good game! :smiliecap1:

It is, give it a shot ;)

Should get a TC gathering on a TF2 server. and oh yes Pyro>>>>ALL. and trust me guys This game is Very addictive only been playing it since last weekend but musta racked up like 10-15 hours on it already. recommended by me

Also heard theres new weapons on it including some lazer gun thing. pretty deadly but ya have to buy it