If we are going to spend on Lukaku, why not take a look at this guy?

Guest justin_3d

Guest justin_3d

When i look at Lukaku, i don't see Drogba. I see these two players =

Victor Moses and Felipe Caicedo.

Out of these 3, Felipe Caicedo is having a bigger game at their current club.

Right now on loan to Levante from City, is one of the biggest talk from the Spanish league.

If we are going to take a risk on some young player named the "next Drogba" just because of his physical attribute, then we can't discard a player like Felipe Caicedo.

We already got Sturidge from City, why not another player marginalize from City, who is having a massive impact at another league?

And at just 22 years old, he is ripe for his next level.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'm not a Lukaku fan so having several options to choose from for the 'new Drogba' is good. Caicedo seems like a decent player and a young one, built like Baptista/Richards so he could potentially cope with the physical side of EPL week in week out. Will come definately cheaper than Lukaku. In the end of the day, this isnt Fm where every player has its 'max potential', this is real life where much is determined by hard work in training and desire to succeed.

• 1 year later...

I would be very pleased if we got Moses instead of Hulk. Hulk is an immense talent, but at 38m or higher...no thank you.

I've been an admirer of Moses this season.

Closest Moses thread i could find.

Moses is a good player. Always a bad feeling when he was on the ball when we versed Wigan.

Would be very good business too, buy him now, then sell him off to Serie A team in 3 or 4 years time.

Taking into account, price, skill, development of the player and profit. Moses outweighs Hulk by long way.

Can he play on the right though?