Keylor Navas

RX8

I have to admit that much of my emotion to publish this news in the first instance is that Keylor Navas is Costa Rican like me. For those who do not know where is my small country is America, Central America.

Patriotism aside, I can assure you Keylor would be much better second and third goalkeeper than Hilario and Turnball together, perhaps may have the level that Cudducinni had before he decide to join Spurs.....

It is unknown to 99% of U guys for sure, but is for this reason that I try to find videos that will give U an idea of what he is capable of. The news was publicated in As.com. He was the Goalkeeper of the Deportivo Saprissa, the Century Team according to FIFA this year, in CONCACAF, He join the Albacete in Spain, last year, but many Spanish clubs, including Real and Barcelona have been linked him, from the moment he arrive, now with a possible interested parties and that includes Chelsea and Fulham in England.

Sincerely Keylor would be a very reliable goalkeeper, is the undisputed Goalkeeper our national team.

Here the news link in Spanish and the Traslade with Google... PLUS SOME VIDEOS....

Liga Adelante | Albacete

Keylor Navas gusta a Atlético, Sevilla, Chelsea y Fulham Keylor Navas like Atletico, Sevilla, Chelsea and Fulham

The four spy goalkeeper

L. Castelo | 14/12/2010 Castelo | 14/12/2010 Within the poor campaign being conducted by the Albacete in this course (and accumulate eleven consecutive weeks without a win), there are two players who are excelling in the computer manchego. This is Keylor Navas and Sumy. The goalkeeper is being closely watched by many clubs send scouts to watch him. Not surprisingly, Chelsea, Fulham, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla were on Saturday in the box at the Carlos Belmonte stadium in the game against Barcelona B.

With respect to Sumy, Mali-born midfielder is taking hold in the starting lineup and it seems that there are several clubs that are beginning to look at cutting the defensive player who came to Spain three years ago after escaping from the concentration of their U-16 who was in France.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk9js2abjh4

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You