Felipe Bezerra

Kostas

I've been reading a few articles about us making a move for the 16 year old Brazilian Felipe Bezerra who plays for ABC Natal,a club in the 3rd Brazilian division.

The negotiations are apparently quite advanced and he's likely to join us during the winter transfer window.According to some sources we have made an offer and are waiting for a response from ABC.

Porto's scouts were also watching the teenager.

Source:

I apologize for the lack of information but I can't find much being 10.000km away from the sources.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
@ChelseaCharger said:

Remember the Brazilian whiz kid we were after a few months ago, Felipe Bezerra ? Deal was almost done, so why haven't we heard anything ?

Turns out he broke his ankle and the deal collapsed because of it, but he is now on his way back, training with his team again.

I was told that we're still keeping tabs on him. He will be able to play in a quite renowned Brazilian youth tournament next months and...

...is in Brazil's plans for the U17 World Cup qualification tournament next April. If he does well, chances are we move for him again.

Unlucky kid.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You