The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

LOL, you wouldnt be worried about that in Brazil.

When you get into a top or public university, people shave your head as a prank!

Yeah people do shit like that in Scotland. They also put hair removal cream on your pubes and eyebrows. Also I seen a video of some guy cutting up his mates jacket, then he puts it on and doesn't notice lol.

Yeah people do shit like that in Scotland. They also put hair removal cream on your pubes and eyebrows. Also I seen a video of some guy cutting up his mates jacket, then he puts it on and doesn't notice lol.

I have seen people spraying aerosol deodorant in others pubes (not in my school). People say it burns, lol.

I had only to shave my head and simulate a dog playing in the mud. Really stupid, but it has become a tradition....

A dog playing in the mud?! HAHAHAHAHA.

I've got my hair shaved and they threw eggs, flour and stuff on us :ph34r:

LOOOOL

I had also try to kill an ant by screamming. It is really funny when you see someone trying to do it!

I will have my revenge in one week though. MUUAAAAAH *malefical laugh*.

You see, that´s your problem. Don´t tell us there are no other station in Beirut ? thefirstrow.eu bingo all alive to see.

@bushman, I have limited downloads. If watch games on streams, my 10GB for the month won't last 2 days!

Let me see how you're going to work your way out of this one :P

LOOOOL

I had also try to kill an ant by screamming. It is really funny when you see someone trying to do it!

I will have my revenge in one week though. MUUAAAAAH *malefical laugh*.

Were any ants harmed during the process? LOL.

Right. You are completely innocent:

:rolleyes:

The only insult on there is morons, and it's hardly anything is it. Cursing is a different thing than insulting, if you're going to give me a warning for that then please go look at the other thousands of posts around here, people are getting called names every day on this forum, just look at the abuse abuse abuse thread.

How many times have i been insulted and you have done fuck all about it? despite me reporting. People have called me all sorts in the past, nothing happens, got called a wanker more than once, nothing happened, though i answer back, i find my post deleted. Of course favouritsim gets in the way of it. Because it's only me on this whole forum who gets brought up for these silly things, like swearing and whatnot, people swear a lot more than i do and at others.

Of course you expect me to cower down to you don't you? yeah good luck with that mate.