Hamburg vs Chelsea

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Slamdunk - I think Ferreira looks pretty strong, and his pressure upfield led to the Hamburg mistake that gave Essien the ball and Lampard the goal...

Against a young, pacy winger (such as the HSV player now) he doesn't fill me with confidence.

Mikel's looking very confident this pre-season. He looks happy and fresh. Moving around great, always available to pass to, covering defensive gaps (finally!). He just needs be a little more adventurous with his passing because he can pass well.

Coming season could finally be his season...would be great happy.gif.

Maybe he's scared Ramires will take his spot whistling.gif

Edited by Blue_Soldier

Against a young, pacy winger (such as the HSV player now) he doesn't fill me with confidence.

Don't get me wrong - I'd prefer Bosingwa there, but in response to all the Ferreira bashing (some justified), I think he's given a pretty good accounting of himself thus far

Mikel's looking very confident this pre-season. He looks happy and fresh. Moving around great, always available to pass to, covering defensive gaps (finally!). He just needs be a little more adventurous with his passing because he can pass well.

Coming season could finally be his season...would be great happy.gif.

Maybe he's scared Ramires will take his spot whistling.gif

The competition certainly shouldn't hurt!

True.

Vaart or Ozil in Chelsea would be excelente.

Van der Vaart would be a great buy but he wants to stay in Madrid.

I'd prefer a experienced AM (25-28 years) so McEachran could take his spot after a few years. But then again, Özil is very cheap because of his contract ending in next year.So if he did want to come, Chelsea would be foolish not get him.

Edited by Blue_Soldier