FA Cup Final - Chelsea vs Portsmouth

BlueLion.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're going to batter em next half.

Boateng is a douchebag.

That shirt is fucking class btw, looks really nice on the pitch.

Edited by Tech9C

Kalous is really awful...I hope people realize it now...imagine if he miss like that in the CL final next year in this same stadium...

Malouda also missed a chance like that in one of our games, and you don't bash him do you? What if he scores the winner in the second half? He has played well last couple of games, but should have scored there ofcourse.

People already jumping on the 'Hate Kalou' bandwagon, I've seen Drogba, Torres, Rooney miss easy chances over the years. We need to keep our nerve and keep doing what were doing, The goal will come, Its not Real Madrid we're playing, Its Portsmouth ffs.

Malouda also missed a chance like that in one of our games, and you don't bash him do you? What if he scores the winner in the second half? He has played well last couple of games, but should have scored there ofcourse.

He is still will be awful...despite his good games at the end of the season I dont trust him...he is the kind of player that can make a great match but miss a great chance that can decide the game.

Edited by Henrique

Kalous is really awful...I hope people realize it now...imagine if he miss like that in the CL final next year in this same stadium...

That's not fair. He's been fantastic these last games and had a very big part of the good play.

Malouda missed a chance just like that and i don't remember you saying he was awful.

He and the rest of team are trying hard and are gonna score at least one goal.

He is still will be awful...despite he good games at the end of the season I dont trust him...he is the kind of player that can make a great match but miss a great chance that can decide the game.

I don't get why we don't like Kalou much... I personally like him, he is very good down the wings and can always cause trouble at the box.

He'll score in the 2nd half, mark my words!